CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just Words

I am just one person. One person, in one town, in one county, in one state, in one country, in one world. My spirit is unknown to almost all of these other people, small and unknown like me- each their own secret island, with treasures galore hiding under their skin. I am just one person. I have hopes, and fears, and quirks. I love, and worry, and sometimes even loathe. I find joy in stupid things and pretend about silly things, and I also cry and feel- like you. I might seem different and unfeeling to some, but there are many things going on in my head. Joy, confusion, pain- so many different emotions swirling around like a typhoon... sometimes I have to stand very still and squeeze my eyes shut, for I can't figure out if I'm getting dizzy from it. It's all spiraling out of my control, and I'm grinning at this, for I'm surfing among the chaos, wondering what's going to happen next. Why make yourself sick over this chaos? Everything, everyone is mental! Including you. Including me. I've accepted it with a steady grace. To follow my heart, to follow my dreams, that's the only wish I have. To be a nomad. I wish to do things differently. To see life as it is, the glorious mix of light and dark. To live!

0 comments: