CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inevitable

Happy deathday to you, my dear
No, don't fear
This is inevitable.

Can't you understand that you shouldn't despair
I know they'll miss you, but don't shed a tear
For this is inevitable.

For many years you've walked around, or not that many at all
and every action affected the world, every action sent out a call
See, this is inevitable.

Now it's done, but it's not over- take my hand
Come with me, plan your next game, and again you'll stand
Because this is inevitable.

I don't understand the fuss you make
This life was only a second of the universe that you have yet to take
So take more, there's so much at stake
You must believe me, child, for this is inevitable.

Happy deathday to you, my dear
No, don't fear
It is only inevitable.

0 comments: