CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fallen

 I awoke and felt hollow
The pictures in my mind arose, and began to breathe
It's kinda hard to swallow
All the gods in all the planets collided in my head
And I cried, and began to seethe
No one saw, and no one heard, they just followed lead
I stumbled out of hell and down the street
I stumbled over my feet as I ran away
But no matter how fast I ran, I was always beat
I tried to scream for a champion, but there was nothing to say
I tried to scream for god, but I was mute.
Consumed...
How can I show you the pain?
The pain of being ripped away..
How can I tell you to stay,
to listen to my agony?

CAN I GO HOME?
Wings are trapped, illusions set
Please take me home...
I ache to fly, I bleed to set things right
Is redemption only found in books?
Because redemption is harder than it looks..

0 comments: