CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 4, 2011

The Lion and the Lamb

Life was so calm before you
Walking steadily thru the dim lit streets
Bravely, unafraid
You could hear the roar in my soul
When you looked into my eyes
Daring, daring, daring the world to make me feel

When you stumbled in my path, I figured this was nothing new
Many have tripped before my paws, they were nothing but another piece of meat
I looked down at you, smirking- you were so angry and afraid
But you stood tall, staring into my heart made of coal
Your ears were perked to its silent cries
Daring, daring, daring to melt my heart of steel

Even though I should of passed by, I couldn't bring myself to
Instead of walking away, I smiled and took a seat
Right next to where you had laid
Down before me, in a situation of which you had no control
You amazed me... you were already forming your ties
Daring, daring, daring- to make me feel

0 comments: