CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hatred in Love

See me, please- don't close those beautiful eyes

Hear my words, my dark angel
Please- I won't ask you again

Look at me, please- don't tell those lies
Listen to mine first! Before you start on me, to mangle
Your existence is the father of all sins!

Don't look at me! I want to tear out those beautiful eyes... I'm sick of your boorish sighs
All of these emotions in me you do tangle
But I refuse to succumb and let you win

My love! You'll be flawless until you die!
I can't make up my mind! Whore- I can't keep faltering here. Dangle, dangle
Dangling over a cliff, by your hand. Your existence is such a sin...

You disgusting troll, don't look at me- i'm so tired of our lies...
Leave this place! Leave me! You've succeeded. We are both mangled.
Your face, my head. Look at all of our sins...






0 comments: